Thu, Nov 14|
Module 4 | Biodecoding Training Courses Level 1
Time & Location
Nov 14, 2019, 9:00 AM – Nov 17, 2019, 6:00 PM
Miami, Miami, Florida, EE. UU.
About The Event
PRESENTED IN SPANISH ONLY
This module of 4 days covers the following topics:
- Fourth biological stage: cerebral cortex, organs and conflicts of the ectoderm
- Laterality: right-handedness and left-handedness
- Hormonal status: cause and effect
- Pain and its decoding
- Locking and limiting conflicts (introduction)
- Locking conflicts: organic, psychological, prohibition, inversion, etc.
- Notion of pre-conflict: introduction to beliefs and constellations
- Introduction to the predicats
- Introduction to the Biological Entrance Portal
- Conception and birth: decoding and conflicts
Practice of several new therapeutic protocols: double Timeline, unlocking the locking conflicts, Identifying the predicats, the Biological Entrance Portal.